Are you unsteady on your feet and need a little bit of help? Then we can help.
Our Fall Management Exercise Programme, called FaME will help to improve your strength, stability and confidence. It’s delivered by specialist qualified exercise instructors who understand the age related changes that happen in the body and the medical concerns that you may have.
What do we offer?
- Weekly small group exercise classes designed to improve your physical fitness, strength and balance.
- The exercises within the class are progressed slowly according to your abilities and
- The exercises are specifically developed to help you feel steadier on your feet and improve your confidence.
- Delivered locally
Who can get help to prevent falling?
- 65 or over
- History of falls (injurious or non-injurious)
- Fear of falling
- Feeling unstable
- Low bone density and/or family history of Osteoporotic fracture
- Medically Stable with any conditions under control
- Use of a walking Aid
What do I do now?
Call us on 0333 005 0093 or complete the form here.